Psychotherapy can help you...
- Find new ways to cope with stress and anxiety--to manage anger, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improve communications skills--learn how to listen to others, and have others listen to you.
- Get "unstuck" from past relationships and family issues--break old patterns and develop new ways of dealing with old issues
- Heal old psychological wounds--repair damage from the past
- Discover creative ways to problem-solve
- Improve your self-esteem and boost your self-confidence
- Increase your ability to love yourself and love others--enrich your relationships with a greater capacity for respect, compassion, and joy.